The Intex Aqua Q8 features a 4.5 inch FWVGA with a resolution of 480×854 pixel is powered by 1.2Ghz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731c with Mali-400MP graphics Processor Unit is coupled with 1GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card, the device is runs on Android Marshmallow OS.
The Aqua Q8 sports a 5MP main camera with CMOS sensor and dual-LED flash and a VGS camera at front side with an LED flash and for connectivity it has 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio and USB 2.0. The smartphone is backed by a decent 1600mAh battery.
Intex Aqua Q8 Specifications
- Display :- 4.5 inch FWVGA display (480×854 Pixel)
- Processor :- 1.2Ghz quad core Spreadtrum Processor
- Memory :- 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and expandable up to 32GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow
- Camera :- 5MP with dual LED flash and 0.3MP front facing with an LED flash
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS and micro USB
- Battery :- 1600mAh
The Intex Aqua Q8 price is Rs.4,200 and it is available in White, Champagne and Black color.
Recently company launched Intex Cloud S9 priced at Rs.6,499, is available in Black, dark Blue and Champagne color, the phone is available in Amazon India and carry Reliance Jio welcome offer till December 30.