Well know Camera manufacturer Kodak teasing that the bring new smartphone Kodak IM5 on october 20, 2016. The company’s own twitter handle shows the picture of the phone with release date. The image of the upcoming smartphone shows us that it will come with metal unobody design and a flat screen.
The upcoming Kodak IM5 features a 5 inch 1280×720 pixel HD display is got power from MediaTek octa core Processor, coupled with 1GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and the memory is expnadble through external micro SD card. The phone is runs on Android Lollipop with kodak’s own UI.
For photography, the camera giant Kodak packs the phone with 13MP main rear camera with photography software, for that company’s says that with this the users take the pictures, store and print the images and there is also 5MP selfie camera.
Kodak IM5 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5inch IPS HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- Proceessor :- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Processor
- Memory :- 1GB RAM, 8GB inbuilt memory and expandable via MicroSD card
- OS :- Android Lollipop with Kodak own UI
- Main Camera :- 13MP main camera with Kodak own image software management and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with wide angle imaging lens
- Connectivity :- 4G Lte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery :- 3000mAH
The kodak bring this smartphone, Kodak IM5 price at US $ 249 (Expected Rs.16,500), but we think this price tag is much high on this specifications, so it may the actual price is much lower. The release date of the phone is October 11.