Meizu launched a new budget Android Smartphone Meizu M5 a sucessor of M3 which was launched back in June. The device is available from November 2016 in China and comes in Mint Green, Glacier White, Champagne Gold, Sapphire Blue and Black color.
The new Meizu M5 features a 5.2 inch 720p HD display, is got power from MediaTek MT6750 octa-core clocked at 1.5Ghz coupled with 2GB/3GB RAM and expandable up 128GB via micro SD card. The device is runs on Yun OS 5.1 with Flyme 5.5 UI out of the box.
The dual hybrid SIM has 4G Lte with VoLte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS connectivity options and dimension 147.28×72.8x8mm and weight 138gm. It sports a 13MP main camera with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and dual-tone LED flash and for selfie it has 5MP with f/2.0 aperture for low light imaging. It backed by 3070mAh battery. It has fingerprint sensor embadded at home key and the M5 Meizu has built with Polycarbonate body.
Meizu M5 Specifications
- Display :- 5.2 inch HD IPS 2.5D curved screen with 1280×720 pixel (292 PPI Pixel Density)
- Processor :- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 with Mali T860 GPU
- Memory :- 2GB RAM with 16GB inbuilt storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Yun OS 5.1 with Flyme 5.5 UI
- Main Camera :- 13MP with with dual-tone LED flash with PDAF, f/2.2 aperture and 5P Lens
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with f/2.0 aperture and 4P Lens
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor at home key, infrared
- Other Sensor :- ccelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, gyroscope, and a magnetometer
- Battery :- 3,070 mAh battery
The Meizu M5 price for 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM variant at 699Yuan (Approx Rs.6,900/US $103) and 899Yuan (Approx. Rs.8,900/ US $132) for 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM. the device is available in China from today onwards ans there is no information for global launch but we think it will soon.