Motorola, now a part of IT giant Lenovo is going to be launch a mid-range android smartphone. The Moto M specifications detail has been leaked and this is the first phone to be launch as a ‘M’ series.
As per leakes, the Moto M features as a 5.5 inch 1080p full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved glass screen display with 401ppi pixel resolution has got power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8983 clocked at 2.0Ghz with Adreno 506 GPU (Graphics Processor Unit ) coupled with 4GB RAM+64GB ROM/3GB RAM+32GB ROM and the device is operated with Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS and it may upgradeable up to Android Nougat 7.0 .
For imaging it has 13MP auto-focus with Sony IMX 258 sensor, 5P Lens and LED flash main camera and for selfie expierence it comes with 5MP front focus camera. For connectivity it has 4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC and backed by a massive 5100mAh battery with qualcomm quick charge technology.
Moto M Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 2.0 Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM 8983
- Memory :- 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM and 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 13MP auto-focus Sony IMX 258 sensor and 5P Lens
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP front focus
- Audio :-1.5W Speaker at 85dB with TI TAS2555 SMART Amplfier
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC and USB Type-C
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor at home Key, NFC, Gyroscope, Proximity, Magnetometer and light sensor
- Battery :- 5100mAh with quick charge technology
There is also suggestions that, the Moto M is for out side China and in China it will come as a Lenovo P2 with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM and out side it will as 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM. The Release date of Moto M expected to November 8 and price and other details yet to come.