A good news for Nokia phone lover’s, the Geekbench listed that Nokia’s new Android bound smartphone to be announced soon. The Geekbench revealed that, the upcoming Nokia D1C has powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor, 3GB of RAM and operated via Android latest operating sytem Android Nougat.
The hardware setup on upcoming Nokia D1C shows us, that it will be a mid-budget segment smartphone and expected price of D1C is under Rs.15,000 (Approx US $225). Nokia has a agreement with Microsoft that the the company not enter in the smartphone business until the end of 2016, it means the upcoming device is announced on first quater of 2017.
As per Geekbench listing the Nokia D1C specifications has 1.4Ghz octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and Google’s most advanced Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat.
Nokia D1C Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch IPS full HD with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM 8937 clocked at 1.4Ghz octa core
- RAM :- 3GB
- Memory :-32GB inbuilt and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Nougat
- Main camera :- 13MP with BSI sensor, PDAF and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Battery :- 3100mAH with quick charge
- Connectivity :- 4G Lte with VoLte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS