Oppo today launched OPPO A59S is the upgrade model of OPPO A59. The latest A59S has selfie centric phone and design and measures almost identical of its predecessor.
The OPPO A59S features a 5.5 inch 720p HD IPS LCD display is powered by 1.5 Ghz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 with MALI-T860 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 4GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage it can be expandable up to 128GB through external SD card slot and the device is runs on Color OS based on Android Lollipop.
For camera department, Oppo always bring best camera features, it has 16MP with Aperture f/2.0 and 5P lens and the main camera is almost same it has 13MP with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Aperture f/2.2 and LED flash. The Oppo A59S backed by solid 3075 mAh battery which gives you 28hrs of talk time. Connectivity it support 4G Lte wit VoLte, WiFi, Bluetooth, OTG and GPS/A-GPS, a finger print scanner at home button.
Oppo A59S Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch LCD IPS display (1280×720 pixel)
- Processor :- 1.5Ghz 64-bit MediaTek MT6750 octa-core
- Memory :- 4GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Color 3.0 OS based on Android 5.1
- Selfie camera :- 16MP with 5P-Elements, Aperture f/2.0 and LED flash
- Main Camera :- 13MP with Aperture f/2.2, PDAF and LED flash
- Connectivity :- 3G HASP+/4G Lte (VoLte), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, OTG, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint at home key
- Battery :- 3075 mAh battery with Oppo own patented VOOC flash charge technology
The OPPO A59s price at CNY 1999 (Approx. Rs.19,900/ US $297) and it is available in Rose Gold and Gold colour.