Samsung the worlds largest smartphone maker has launched its first 6GB RAM smartphone the Galaxy C9 Pro. It comes with full metal uni-body design an new three line Antena design.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro has a 6 inch 1080p full HD AMOLED is got power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 clocked Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs suported by Adreno 510 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) and coupled with 6GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandble up to 256GB through micro SD card and the device is oprated with Android Marshmallow with company’s own UI out of the box.
For photography Samsung C9 Pro has 16MP main camera with PHAD, aperture f/1.9 and a dual-tone LED flsh and for selfie it has 16MP with aperture f/1.9 and the dual SIM phone has 4G Lte, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac and it backed by 4000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- Display :- 6 inch full HD 2.5D curved screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 clocked at Quad 1.95GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.44GHz A53 CPUs
- Memory :- 6GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card.
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 16MP with dual-LED flash, aperture f/1.9 and PHAD
- Selfie Camera :- 16MP, f/1.9 aperture for low light imaging
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte (With VoLte), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2,USB Type-C, NFC and ANT+
- Battery :- 4000mAh with quick charge technology
The Samsung Galaxy C9 pro price at Rs.3,199 Yuan (Approx. Rs. /US $ ) and is available in Rose Gold and Gold color and company also confirmed that the Samsung C9 Pro will be available out side the china from 11 November this year. Just tune with us for further.