The Galaxy Grand Prime Plus will be equipped with a 5.0-inch IPS display with a resolution of 960×540 pixels just qHD protected with Gorilla Glass. Inside the device has MediaTek MT6737T quad core processor (1.4Ghz ARM Cortex A-53) which essentially combines with 1.5 GB of RAM. The internal memory has a capacity of 8GB and can easily be expanded via a microSD card.
For photography the Galaxy grand Prime Plus sports a 8MP main camera with f/2.2 aperture and a LED flash ans 5MP front selfie camera f/2.2 aperture with a LED flash. The Samsung SM-G532F has 4G Lte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and backed by a decent 2600mAh battery. The upcoming smartpphone is runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Specifications
- Display :- 5 inch IPS qHD display with a resolution of 960×540 pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T
- Memory :- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and expandable via micro SD card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Main Camera :- 8MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery :- 2600mAh
The Galaxy Grand Prime Plus price expeted 140 Euro (Approx. Rs.10,200) and is comes in Black, Gold, Pink and white color. The device is expected to announced in coming days.