Vivo India today launched its new Android Marshmallow mid-range smartphone in India, the Vivo Y55L. The smartphone is launched through offline retailer and, is availbele from October 10, 2016.
The Vivo Y55L price in India Rs.11,980 and is comes in Grey and Gold colour. The phone is available in all retail store through out the country.
The latest Y55L from Vivo features a 5.2 inch 2.5D curved display with a resolution of 720p, is processed with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 clocked at 1.4Ghz with Aderno 505 GPU and is coupled with 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB inbuilt memory and expnadabl up to 128GB through external memory card slot.
The Vivo Y55L has 8MP with LED flash and 5MP selfie shooter. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow based Funtouch OS 2.6. The dual SIM support 4G Lte with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It backed by 2650mAH battery.
The metal Unibody design Vivo Y55L has multitasking features and having eye protection and the brightness adjust as your eye suit.
Vivo Y55L specifications
- Display :- 5.2 inch 2.5D curved IPS HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz 64-bit Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- RAM :- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Memory :- 16GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 128G
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Funtouch 2.6OS
- Main Camera :- 8MP with LED Flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP
- Connectivity ;- 4G Lte (VoLte), Bluetooth 4.1,Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS/A-GPS
- Battery :- 2650mAh