Xiaomi’s new mid-range Android smartphone just seen on Antutu and Geekbench testing centre in China, it may called Xiaomi Meri, some website suggest that Xiaomi Mi 5C.
As per leaks the upcoming Xiaomi Meri features a 5 inch 1080p IPS display and got power from Qualcomm Snapdrgon 430 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4Ghz in some other sites suggest that it will fitted with 2.2Ghz but we GeekBench says that it will 1.4Ghz, 3GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable through external SD card slot and the Meri is operated with Android Marshmallow based MIUI OS.
For photography the Xiaomi Meri may equipped with 13MP with PDAF and dual-tone LED flash and for selfie it has 5MP with wide angle lens and connectivity it has 4G Lte with VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and backed by 3100mAh battery.
Xiaomi Meri Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5 inch full HD with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 430 with Adreno 505 GPU
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- RAM :- 3GB
- Memory :- 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable through SD card
- Connectivity :- 4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS
- Main Camera :- 13MP with PDAF, f/2.0 Aperture and LED Flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Battery :- 3100mAh with Qualcomm quick charge