Xiaomi, the most popular smartphone brand in the world, recently launched its latest flagship device Xiaomi Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus. Now Xiaomi Mi 6 flagship is launched on 19th April 2017 at an event in China.
The Mi6 comes with 4 curved designed and the back panel of the flagship is made with Glass and all Steel frame designed and it gives a solid premium look to the phone. The dual back camera gives great output and the flagship Xiaomi Mi6 has under glass fingerprint scanner at the bottom.
The Xiaomi Mi6 features a 5.15 inch full HD a Negative LCD display and comes with 600-nit max brightness, is get powered from 2.45Ghz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor with Adreno 540 Graphics Processor Unit coupled with 6GB of RAM, 64GB/128GB inbuilt storage and runs on Android Nougat based MIUI8 UI out of the box.
For photography, the Xiaomi Mi6 sports a 12MP wide angle lens with 12MP telephoto lens back main camera with all latest camera features, there is also an 8MP front facing selfie shooter with 36 Smart beauty features. The Xiaomi 6 also Ultrasoniv fingerprint scanner, Infrared for controlling some house hold equipments and the device is backed by solid 3350mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi6 Specifications
- Display :- 5.15 inch 1920×1080 Pixel full HD a Negative LCD display and comes with 600-nit max brightness
- Processsor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 clocked at 2.45Ghz Octa-core
- RAM:- 6GB LPDDR4
- Memory :- 64GB and 128GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Nougat with MIUI 8
- Rear Camera :- 12MP wide-angle lens + 12MP telephoto lens, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, dual LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens and 36 smart beauty effects
- Connectivity :- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, and a USB Type-C 3.0 port
- Sensore:- Super Sonic fingerprint & Infrared
- Battery :- 33500mAH with Qualcomm quick charge technology
Xiaomi Mi6 Features :-
- Negative LCD display and comes with 600-nit max brightness
- Fingerprint scanner
- infrared sensor
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, 18W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi6 price 6GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage at 2499 YUAN (Approx Rs.23,425/ US $ 360) and the 6GB RAM along with 128GB ROM cost 2899 YUAN (Approx Rs.27,200 / US $421). Company also launched an Ceramic edition it has priced at 2,999 YUAN (Approx Rs.28,100 / US $435) for 6GB RAM+128GB ROM. The company will start sale from April 28.