Xiaomi, the most popular smartphone brand in the world, recently launched its latest flagship device Xiaomi Mi 5S and Mi 5S Plus. The company’s new Redmi 2 Pro already in line to be launched soon. Now another smartphone just seen os Weibo leaked its image as a Xiaomi Mi 6 flagship and is expected to launch 16 April 2017, a fresh information coming out that it might be launch to the month of May 2017.
As per leaked image the Mi6 has a rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a selfie camera on front. A home button which can be also use as a fingerprint sensor, the Mi logo on the back side of the device, the phone is get power from Snapdragon latest high-end processor 835 and it is the main reason for delaying.
However, some other rumors suggest that, the Xiaomi Mi6 features 5.5-inch 4k resolution display (4096×2160 pixel), is got power from a powerful Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 10nm clocked at 2.5Ghz, coupled with 4GB/6GB of RAM and the device is runs on Android most advanced Operating system Android Nougat 7.0 with latest MIUI 8.
For photography, the Xiaomi Mi6 sports a 16MP with Phase Detection Auto-focus (PDAF) and latest camera sensor with advanced image sensor and for selfie it equipped with 8MP with wide angle lens. it has all new advanced sensors and it will come with most advanced security features like bio-matric sensor which can support eye scan.
Xiaomi Mi6 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5 inch Ultra 4K display (4096×2160 pixel)
- Processsor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 clocked at 2.5Ghz
- RAM:- 4GB and 6GB variant
- Memory :- 32GB, 64GB and 128GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Android Nougat with MIUI 8
- Rear Camera :- 16MP with PDAF, Sony camera sensor, OIS and true-tone LED flas
- Selfie Camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE,Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (MU-MIMO ), GPS, NFC and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3500mAH with Qualcomm quick charge technology
Xiaomi Mi6 Features :-
- 4K Ultra HD display
- Fingerprint scanner
- bio-matric scanner
- eye-blink scanner
- Wire-less and quick charging technology
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
There is rumors, that suggest that Xiaomi Mi6 price expected at Yaun 2999(Approx.Rs.28,500/ US $433). The Mi6 of Xiaomi released date expected on first quater of 2017 in China and followed by India and other part of the world including US and Euprope.
The company always launch on the sucess of the last model and the concept of the Xiaomi Mi6 is just like on that platform, and one thing is sure that upcoming device to be the best Xiaomi smartphone yet.