Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ launched today to all over India Retail outlet, this phone specially availabe from today onwards. It comes in Silver, Gold and Dark Grey color.
The Redmi 3S Plus price in India at Rs.9,499, and is available throught retail shop across the country from October 1st. It build and design with Unibody metal clad and comes with finger print scanner and also a Infrared sensor for you can use it as a remote of your TV and other electronic gadgets.
The Redmi Note 3+ features a 5inch IPS 720p HD displa and processoed with Snapragon 430 octa core processor in association with 2GB of RAM (3GB RAM variant expected soon), 32GB internal storage expandable via micro SD card up to 128GB. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow based MIUI OS.
For photography, the Xiaomi Redmi 3+ having a decent 13MP main camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and an LED flash and if you love to take selfie than you can use a 5MP selfie camera with Aperture f/2.2. The smartphone got power from 4100mAH battery with quick charge tech.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ specifications
- Display :- 5 inch IPS HD Picture resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-Core 64-bit
- RAM/Memory :- 2GB RAM and 32GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD Card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with MIUI on the top
- Main Camera :- 13MP with LED Flash and Aperture f/2.0
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP and Aperture f/2.2
- Sensor :- Fingerprint Scanner and Infrared
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, luetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS/A-GPS
- Battery :- 4100mAh with quick charge Tech