Xiaomi recently more active in smartphone market, now a new Xiaomi redmi series device Redmi 4A launched in China with real metal uni body design and is available in budget segemnt.
As per listing the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi 4A features a 5 inch 720p HD display, is got power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4Ghz with Adreno 308 Graphics processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 2GB of RAM and is runs on Android Marshmallow based MIUI 8 OS. The device is also comes with 13MP main rear camera and 5MP selfie shooter. It has infrared sensor and backed by 3,030mAh battery.
Recently company launched Redmi Note 4 price at CNY 899 (Approx. Rs.9,100) for 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM and for 3GB RAM with 64GB ROM priced at CNY 1199 (Approx. Rs.12,100), The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features a 5.5-inch full HD IPS LCD display, is powered by 2.1 Deca-core Helio X20 processor with two memory versions available which is coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt memory, another version with 3GB of RAM and 64GB storage and both variant have expandable hybrid storage. It has 13MP camera with color temperature flash rear camera and 5MP front facing camera with facial recognition. For OS it support Android 6.0 based MIUI 8 and backed by 4100mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Specifications
- Display :- 5 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- Processor :- 1.4Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon425 MSM8917 Processor
- Memory :- 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow based MIUI 8 out of the box
- Main Camera :- 13MP with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and LED flash with 5X Zoom
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens and f/2.2 aperture
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte (Volte), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Other Features:- MIUI Theme, Infrared
- Dimension :- 139.9×70.4×8.5mm and weight 140gm
- Battery :- 3030mAh
The price of Redmi 4A is 499 Yuan (Approx Rs.4,900/ US $75) and comes in Gold & Rose Gold colour variant, sale start in China from 11Nov this year. There is nowords yet for global roll out.