Zopo recently launched Zopo Color F5 price in India Rs.10,590, Zopo Color C3 price at Rs.9,599, Color C2 price at 59.55 US $ (Approx Rs.4,000) and now company launched another color series budget smartphone the Zopo Color F3. This is also comes with multi account applications, Floating Video intigration (PiP Video) features.
The latest color F3 has measures 144×72.3×8.5mm and weight 157gm and available in Black, White and pink color. the dual SIM phone has 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0 connectivity and is powered by MediaTek MT 6580 quad-core processor clocked at 1.3Ghz with Mali 400 Graphics processor Unit (GPU).
The Zopo Color F3 features a 5 inch HD IPS 2.5D curved display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel (294PPI), is runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0. It has 1GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card. For imaging it has a decent 8MP autofocus main rear camera with aperture f/2.8, GC 8024 sensor and 4P Lens and for selfie it comes with 2MP with aperture f/2.8 and a LED flash, it backed by 2100mAh battery.
Zopo Color F3 Specifications
- Display :- 5 inch HD 2.5D curved display (1280×720 pixel) and picture dencity 294ppi
- Processor :- 1.3Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 with Mali 400 MP2 GPU
- Memory :- 1GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt and expandable up to 32GB
- OS :- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Main Camera :- 8MP autofocus with f/2.8 aperture, GC8024 sensor and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 2MP fixed focus, f/2.8 aperture and LED flash
- Cennectivity :- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer,Proximity sensor
- Battery :- 2100mAh
The Smartphone has fingerprint sensor and build with metal frame design and a beautiful looking smartphone. The phone also featuring a Barcode and QR code reader. The Zopo Color F3 price and availabilty is not announced at the moment, we will back soon when it will announced.