Zopo Mobile Recently launched Zopo Color F1 price at Rs.8,890, Zopo Color C3 price at Rs.9,599 and now they launched another mid-segment budget smartphone with all new innovative features like Parallel Space App included Zopo Color F5 price at Rs.10,590.
The Parallel Space App means Separate your personal life from your work user can use dual Whatsup, Facebook or Skype simultaneously and also Pip Video features means users can playing videos while using other apps and Barcode and QR code scanner and a finger print scanner just below the rear camera.
The Zopo Color F5 features a 5 inch 2.5D curved IPS display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel, is got power from 64-bit MediaTek MT6737 quad-core clocked at 1.3Ghz with Mali T-720 GPU, coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandbale through SD card slot. The Color F5 runs on Android Marshmallow.
The dual SIM color F5 has 4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS, USB and OTG and for photogarphy, Color F5 has 8MP Auto-Focus with aperture f/2.8, 4P-Lens and a LED flash and for selfie it comes with 5MP f/2.8 aperture and LED flash. The smartphone is backed by 2100mAh battery.
Zopo Color F5 specifications
- Display :- 5 inch HD IPS 2.5D curved IPS screen (1280×720 Pixel)
- Processor :- MediaTek MT6737 clocked at 1.3 GHz quad-core
- Memory :- 2GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable through microSD
- OS :- Android Marshmallow
- Main Camera :- 8MP auto-focus, GC8024 sensor, f/2.8 aperture, 4P Lens and LED flash
- Selfie Camera :- 5MP with SP2509 Sensor, f/2.8 aperture and LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG
- Battery :- 2100mAh Lithion-ion battery