The Galaxy A7 (2017) features a 5.7 inch 1080p full HD Super AMOLED display is got power from 1.8 Ghz company’s own Exynos 7880 octa-core processor and is coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage. It will operated with Android Marshmallow with Touchwiz UI on the top of the device.
The Galaxy A7 (2017) is recived Bluetooth certifications and it sure that the device will be announced on early December and is also some rulors suggest that Galaxy A3 (2017) also announced with same.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017) specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.7 inch Full HD Super AMOLED with 1920×1080 pixel display
- Processor :- octa-core 64-bit 1.8 GHz Exynos 7880
- Memory :- 3GB RAM + 32GB inbuilt Storage and expandable up to 128GB
- OS:- Android Marshmallow
- Main Camera :- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- Selfie camerA :- 16MP with wide angle lens
- Sensor:- Fingerprint, Ambient Light, Accelerometer and Proximity sensor
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC
- Battery :- 3,300mAh with fast charging technology
The image shown is Galaxy A7 (2016).