Gionee today announced new android smartphone with a massive 7000mAh battery with intelligent power management system. The new smartphone of Gionne has 155.2×77.6×10.78mm and weight 238gm, the Gionee M2017 comes in Black and gold color.
The Gionee M2017 features 5.7 inch quad HD dual curved edge display with a resolution of 2560×1600 pixel, protected with Sapphire glass, and is 6GB of RAM with 128GB/256GB inbuilt storage, there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core Processor clocked at 1.95GHz and is runs on Android Marshmallow with comapany’s own Amigo 3.5 OS out of the box.
Gionee M2017 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.7 inch quad HD AMOLED curved (2560×1600 pixel)
- Processor :- 64-bit, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653
- Memory :- 6GB RAM with 128GB/256GB inbuilt storage
- OS:-Android Marshmallow with Amigo 3.5 OS
- Main Camera:- 13MP+12MP dual rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 8MP with LED flash
- Connectivity:- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte wit VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USb Type-C
- Sensor:- Fingerprint sensor, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Compass and Proxmity sensor
- Battery :- 7000mAh with Qualcomm 3.0 quick charge technology