HTC Desire 650 a new entry level android smartphone launched in Taiwan with 4G VoLte and sale start in Taiwan from early December, is comes in Black, White,Yellow Green and light blue color.
The HTC Desire 650 features a 5 inch IPS 720p HD display and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass, is powered by 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 clocked at 1.2Ghz coupled with 2GB of RAM, 16GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 with htc Sense UI on the top of the device.
The Desire 650 has a fingerprint scanner on the home key and dual speaker with htc own Boom Sound technology at front side. It has 13MP auto-focus main rear camera with Aperture f/2.2 and LED flash and there is 5MP selfie snapper with aperture f/2.8 and wide angle lens, both camera has capable of 1080p video recordings.
For connectivity, the desire 650 support 4g VoLte, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 and is backed by 2200mAh battery.
HTC Desire 650 Specifications
- Display :- 5 inch HD IPS display (1280×720 pixel) and protected with Gorilla Glass
- Processor :- 1.2GHz octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 400/410 processor
- Memory :- 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM and expandable via micro SD card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 based htc Sense UI on the top
- Main Camera :- 13MP auto focus with Aperture f/2.2 and LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP front focus with aperture f/2.8
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLte, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Ambient light, Accelerometer and proximity
- Battery :- 2200mAh
The HTC Desire 650 price and availability is not announced yet, but from some other sources says that it comes Eoro 160 (Approx. Rs.11,600 / $ 169.5 US) and available in Taiwan from first week of December then after other countries.