Meizu to day on 6th of December launched its latest full metal unibody design smartphone Meizu M5 Note in China. It comes in a multi color, like Champagne Gold, Moonlight Silver, Blue and Sky Gre color.
The Meizu M5 Note features a 5.5 inch 2.5D curved display with 403ppi and is powered by 64-bit octa-core MediaTek P10 MT6755M processor with Mali T860 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) and coupled with 3GB/4GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB and 64GB internal storage and expandable via micro SD card. The phone is oparated with Android marshmallow 6.0 based company’s own Flyme 6 UI on the top of the device.
For phtography the M5 Note sports a 13MP main rear camera with PDAF, Aperture f/2.2 and LED flash and 5MP with ArcSoft’s algorithm selfie shooter. For connectivity it has 4G Lte with VoLte, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB OTG.
Meizu M5 Note Specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch full HD IPS display (1920×1080 pixel) and 403ppi
- Processor :- 64-bit octa-core MediaTek Helip P10 (MT6755M)
- Memory:- 3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB and 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card
- OS:- Android Marshmallow 6.0 based Flyme 6 UI ou of the box
- Main Camera:- 13MP auto-focus, PDAF and Aperture f/2.2 and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 5MP with ArcSoft’s algorithm for better selfie imaging and Aperture f/2.0
- Connectivity:- 4G Lte with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB OTG
- Finger print scanner at home button
- Battery :- 4000mAh
The Meizu M5 Note price for 3GB RAM with 16GB memory is CNY 899 (Approx Rs.8,900/ US $130), 3GB RAM+32GB memory is CNY 999 (Approx Rs.9,900/US $ 145) and 4GB RAM with 64GB memory priced at CNY 1499 (Approx Rs.14,900/ US $ 219), preorder start in China from today onwards and sale start from December 8th.