There is rumors at web world that Meizu working on Mi MIX like bezzelless smartphone and is also taouted as Meizu Pro 7. Now a leakes images of the upcoming Meizu smartphone surface on online by onleakes and Compare Raja On the back is a two-inch E-Ink display, which can also display content in color.
The leaks images of the Meizu Pro 7 gives us some details about the phone like its design and look. It just look like samsung Galaxy S7 edge. It built with full metal unibody design and there is also says that the Pro 7 has fingerprint sensor embedded on the front display.
The Pro 7 by Meizu features a 5.2 inch Super AMOLED full HD curved edge display, is backed by MediaTek Helio X30 processor coupled with 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB inbuilt storage and 8GB RAM with 256GB storage, the device is runs on android Nougat based Flyme UI on the top of the device. For camera it has 13MP dual main camera with Meizu’s unique round LED flash and 16MP front camera and backed by 3500mAh battery with mCharge 4.0 technology.
Meizu Pro 7 specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.2 inch Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Secondary Display :- 2-inch E-ink for notifications and other contextual info
- Processor :- MediaTek Helio X30
- Memory :- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM, 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- OS :- Meizu Flyme UI based on Android Nougat
- Main Camera :- 12MP +12MP with Sony IMX 386 sensor, OIS, PDAF and a unique ring LED flash
- Front Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide angle Lens
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.5Ghz/5Ghz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3500mAh with mCharge 4.0 it can fully cahrged the battery in just 40 minutes
The upcoming Meizu Pro 7 price for 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM is at US $390 (Approx Rs.26,700/ Yuan 2,699) and for 6GB RAM with 128GB inbuilt storage price at US $448 (Approx Rs.30,700 / Yuan 3,099). The release date of Meizu Pro 7 expected on December 24. There is no official word yet by the company, just tune with us for further.