There is rumors at web world that Meizu working on Mi MIX like bezzelless smartphone and is also taouted as Meizu Pro 7. Now a leakes images of the upcoming Meizu smartphone surface on online.
The leaks images of the Meizu Pro 7 gives us some details about the phone like its design and look. It just look like samsung Galaxy S7 edge. It built with full metal unibody design and there is also says that the Pro 7 has fingerprint sensor embedded on the front display.
The Pro 7 by Meizu features a 5.62 inch Super AMOLED quad HD curved edge display, is backed by either Kirin 960 or Samsung Exynos processor coupled with 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage and 6GB RAM with 128GB inbuilt storage and the device is runs on android marshmallow based Flyme 6.0 UI on the top of the device. For camera it has 13MP main camera with Meizu’s unique round LED flash and 8MP front camera and backed by 3500mAh battery with mCharge 4.0 technology.
Meizu Pro 7 specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.62 inch Super AMOLED with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixel
- Processor :- Kirin 960 / Samsung Exynos with Mali G71 Vulkan-enabled GPU
- Memory :- 4GB RAM+64GB ROM and 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- OS :- Meizu Flyme 6.0 based on Android Marshmallow
- Main Camera :- 12MP with Sony IMX 386 sensor, PDAF and a unique ring LED flash
- Front Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide angle Lens
- Connectivity :- 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.5Ghz/5Ghz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3500mAh with mCharge 4.0 it can fully cahrged the battery in just 40 minutes
The upcoming Meizu Pro 7 price for 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM is at US $390 (Approx Rs.26,700/ Yuan 2,699) and for 6GB RAM with 128GB inbuilt storage price at US $448 (Approx Rs.30,700 / Yuan 3,099). The release date of Meizu Pro 7 expected on December 24. There is no official word yet by the company, just tune with us for further.