Microsoft now working on new Surface Phone with latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. Now there is some rumors that, the company tested new surface smartphone prototype.
The Nokia Power User says that, the company has working on two variant of Surface Phone powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and runs on 64-bit version Windows 10 Platform and 4GB and 6GB RAM variant and 5.5-inch Quad HD display with a rsolution of 2560 x 1440 Pixel.
The upcoming Microsoft Surface Phone likely to be released until the end of 2017 and there is no other information about this upcoming microsoft device.
Microsoft Surface Phone Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.5-inch quad HD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 Pixel
- Processor :- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory :- 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage and 6GB of RAM with 128GB inbuilt storage
- OS :- Windows 10 can be runs on X86 apps
- Main camera :- 16MP with PDAF, aperture f/2.0 and Dual LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with f/2.0 Aperture and wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte (VoLte), Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.5Ghz/5Ghz), Bluetooth, NFC and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3700mAh with Qualcomm 4.0 quick charge technology