Oppo is the largest smartphone maker in China surpassing Xiaomi and Huawei and recently company has launched Oppo A59s in China and today the launched another mid-range selfie focus smartphone Oppo A57 and is buid with all metal unibody design.
The Oppo A57 features a 5.2 inch 720p HD IPS 2.5D curved display is got power from 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940 octa-core processor with Adreno 505 Graphic Processor Unit (GPU) coupled with 3GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card. The device is runs on android marshmallow based color 3.0 OS.
The Oppo A57 dimension 149.1×72.9×7.65mm and Weight 147gm and sports a 13MP main camera with Phase Detection Auto Focus, 5P Lens with LED flash, for selfie it comes with 16MP with aperture f/2.2 for low lighting imagimg. The dual hybrid SIM phone has 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11 dual band, Bluetooth and GPS/A-GPS connectivity and backed by 2900mAh battery.
Oppo A57 Specifications
- Display :- 5.2 inch HD IPS 2.5D curved display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- Processor :- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragom 435 MSM8940 clocked at 1.4 Ghz octa-core
- Memory :- 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM and expandable up to 128GB
- Main Camera :- 13MP with f/2.2 Aperture, PDAF, 5P Lens and LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 16MP with f/2.0 Aperture and wide angle lens
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Ambient Light, Proximity
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/A-GPS and USB 2.0
- Battery :- 2900mah with VOOC Flash Charge technology
The Oppo A57 price at 1599 Yuan (Approx Rs.15,850/ US $230) and sale start in Chine from December 12 and it comes in Gold and Rose Gold colour.