A new Gionee android smartphone spotted on TENAA certification site in Chine. The upcoming phone as a model number Gionee GN5005 and looks like a mid-range budget segment.
The Upcoming GN5005 has a well design and good looking phone, is having fingerprint scanner on home physical button and on back side it has a black strip on the up side and having a main rear camera equipped there.
As per TENAA listing the Gionee GN 5005 features a 5 inch HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel and is get power from 1.25Ghz quad-core processor, coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage and there is option for expandable storage via micro SD card and a 8MP rear camera with LED flash as well as 5MP front selfie shooter. The device is runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 and backed by a solid 4000mAh battery.
Gionee GN5005 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5 inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel
- Processor :- 1.25Ghz quad core processor (Un specified)
- Memory :- 3GB of RAM with 16GB interal storage and expandable via micro SD card
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 based Amigo UI
- Main Camera :- 8MP with Aperture f/2.0, PDAF and LED Flash
- Selfie camera :- 5MP with wide angle lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G Lte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS and USB
- Battery :- 4000mAh battery
The upcoming Gionee phone model number GN5005 is expected to launch in coming month and other details will be comes out soon, just tune with Gadgets World for further details.