Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro was launched in China last year and now company set for launch in India on January 18. It is the first smartphone by Samsung which comes with 6GB of RAM and build with metal uni-body design and new three line antena.
Samsung set to launch its first ‘C’ series smartphone Galaxy C9 Pro in India and expected price higher than Galaxy A9 Pro, the device was launched in Chia price at 3199Yuan (Approx Rs.31,500), but we think the Samsung C9 Pro price in India expected under Rs.35,000 and it will be released in coming weeks.
The Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6 inch Super AMOLED full HD 1080p display is get power from 1.95 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor coupled with 6GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage and expandable via micro SD card. The C9 Pro phablet is runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with TouchWiz UI out of the box. It has 16MP main rear and front selfie camer and support Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS/A-GPS and 3G HASPA+/4G LTE connectivity. The device is backed by a perfect 4000mAh non-removal battery.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specifications
- Display :- 6 inch full HD Super AMOLED 2.5D curved screen with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel
- Processor :- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 clocked at Quad 1.95GHz
- Memory :- 6GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 256GB via micro SD card.
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0 with TouchWiz UI
- Main Camera :- 16MP with dual-LED flash, aperture f/1.9 and PHAD
- Selfie Camera :- 16MP, f/1.9 aperture for low light imaging
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light and Digital Compass
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G LTE (With VoLTE), Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2,USB Type-C, NFC and ANT+
- Battery :- 4000mAh non-removal with quick charge technology