ZTE has today announced its new mid-range smartphone at CES in Lasvegas, the ZTE Blade V8 Pro and is the first smartphone launched by ZTE in US as Blade series. The device is unlocked for all US networks. Blade V8 Pro price in US at $230 (Approx Rs.15,600) and is available for pre order in Black Diamond color.
The Blade V8 Pro features a 5.5 inch full HD 1080p with 2.5D curved display and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the device is get powered from 2Ghz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU), coupled with 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage and expandable up to 128GB. It runs on Android Marshmallow 6.0.
On photography it has 13MP dual rear main camera which is capable for 4K video and gives bokeh effect, there is 8MP front selfie shooter. It measures 156x77x9.1mm and weight 185gm. It backed by a decent 3,140 mah non-removal battery with qualcomm quick charge technology.
ZTE Blade V8 Pro specifications
- Display :- 5.5 inch Full HD with 2.5D display (1920×1080 Pixel)
- Processor :- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625
- Memory :- 3GB RAM, 32GBGB inbuilt memory and expandable up to 128GB
- OS :- Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Main camera :- Dual 13MP rear cameras with Dual LED flash and capable of 4K video shooting
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide angle lens
- Sensor :- Fingerprint sensor, proximity, Ambient light and acclerometer
- Network :- 4G LTE (unlocked all US network), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/A-GPS and USB Type-C
- Battery :- 3140mAh non-removal with Qualcomm Quick Charge Tech