Xiaomi set for launch new Redmi Series smartphone with dual rear camera and is expected to launch this month. The Redmi Pro2 has built with all metal uni-body designed and looks like a premium designed.
The upcoming Redmi Pro2 expected to come with 5.7-inch full HD 1080p 2.5D curved display and is get powered from MediaTek Helio P 25 processor which have some advanced support for dual camera , it is also rumors that it may come with Snapdragon 660 and for storage the device will 4GB RAM with 64GB inbuilt storage and 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage. The smartphone is runs with Android Nougat 7.0 based company’s own MIUI 8 on the top of the phone.
On camera it could be dual 12MP main rear camera with Sony IMX362 sensor, APerture f/1.7, 25,, wide-angle lens and dual-tone LED flash
Xiaomi Redmi Pro2 Specifications (Expected)
- Display :- 5.7-inch full HD AMOLED 2.5D curved screen (1920 x 1080 Pixel)
- Processor :- Deca-core MediaTek helio X25 / Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Memory :- 4GB RAM with 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- OS:- Android Nougat 7.0 based MIUI 8
- Main Camera :- 12MP+12MP main camera with Sony IMX362 sensor, APerture f/1.7, 25,, wide-angle lens and dual-tone LED flash
- Selfie camera :- 8MP with wide angle Lens
- Connectivity :- 3G HSPA+/4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS and GLONASS
- Sensor :- Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light and Gyro
- Battery :- 4000mAh with fast charging technology
The Xiaomi Pro2 price for 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage is said to at 1599 Yuan (Approx. US $ 231/ Rs.15,212 ) and for 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM comes in 1799 Yuan (Approx. US $ 260 / Rs.17,115 )