One of the worlds largest smartphone maker Lenovo has prepared for Moto M successor, the Moto M2 appears geekbench site as model number Lenovo XT1902-3.
As per geekbench listing the Lenovo XT1902-3 likely Moto M2 has run on Android 7.1.1 and get powered from 1.85Ghz deca-core MediaTek MT6797 (Helio X20) processor which will couple with 4GB of RAM. In benchmark testing the smartphone scores 1163 points in the single-core test and 4836 in the multi-core test.
The Moto M was launched last year is available in two variant one is coming with MediaTek Helio P10 and another one was with Helio P15 processor. The first generation of “M” series phone was launched last November but, we think it will be announced soon.
Moto M2 Specifications & Features (Expected)
- Display:- 5.5 inch full HD 2.5D curved IPS with 1920×1080 Pixel
- Processor:- 1.85Ghz deca-core MT6797 Helio X20 with ARM Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- Memory:- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal and expandable via SD card
- OS: – Android Nougat 7.1.1
- Main Camera:- 16MP with PDAF and dual tone LED flash
- Selfie Camera:- 8MP with wide angle lens and large aperture
- Connectivity :- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C and NFC
- Battery:- 3750mAh with fast charging
Lenovo always puts Dolby ATMOS speakers on his devices and we think it will also and also a fingerprint sensor with the quick response along with all full metal unibody designed. it is still too early to say if the same will happen this year, so stay tune with us for further updates.