Panasonic Eluga Icon is just listed in Amazon India site at a price of Rs.10,999. Panasonic enter a competitive selfie oriented smartphone market with its Eluga icon. The smartphone has a unique features called blink play for front facing camera, which lets user capture selfie by just blinking his eyes that can shoot a three second time.
As per the listing, the Panasonic Eluga Icon offer a 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixel resolution screen. It is powered by 1.5GHz 64-bit octa-core MediaTek processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16Gb of internal memory storage and it further expandable via micrSD card up to 32GB.
Eluga Icon has sport with powerful 13 mega-pixel auto focus rear main camera with LED flash and 8 mega-pixel front facing camera for best selfie experience. It has also a unique features like “blink play” and “Picture in Picture” to add more photographic experience. The smartphone runs on Android KitKat OS with ICON UI on the top of the device. It is backed by solid 3,500mAh battery.
The Panasonic Eluga icon available in Amazon India at a price of Rs.10,999. The dual sim comes with 4G enable and it will directly competition with Xiaomi Mi 4i and Yu Yureka Plus.
Specification of Panasonic Eluga Icon
- The Panasonic Eluga Icon has 5.5-inch HD display based on “One Glass Solution” technology with 1280×720 pixel resolution HD display.
- The device powered by 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek processor.
- It has 2GB of RAM.
- Eluga Icon runs on Android KitKat with Icin UI on the top.
- The smartphone sport with 13MP autofocus with LED flash rear camera and 5MP autofocus front facing camera.
- The device got power from massive 3,500mAh battery.
- Panasonic Eluga Icon has 2G, 3G and 4G LTE network support.
- Other than network it has some other connectivity like Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, USB-OTG and A-GPS.
- the Panasonic Eluga Icon has sensor like Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor and Isense gesture.
At last I would like to say that in this price range their is lot of competition and ultimately gives customers a lot of choice for buying a smartphone, it good for customers. What do you think ?