A few week ago LG’s new G pad II 8.0 launched exclusively for the South Korean consumers. Now LG has introduced its latest and most advance tab dubbed LG G Pad II 10.1 with more features than other devices in the same segment. the device will be show cased at the upcoming IFA event in Berlin next month.
In terms of specification, the LG G Pad II 10.1 will sport with 10.1-inch WUXGA display with a 1920×1200, 294ppi display. The Tab powered with 2.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor paired with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory with further expandable via micro SD card. The LG G Pad II 10.1 runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS.
The LG G Pad II 10.1 equipped with 5 mega pixel rear camera and 2 mega pixel front facing camera. In terms of connectivity it offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, A-GPS and USB 2.0, the device backed by 7,400 battery.
Some Features of LG G Pad II 10.1
- The new G Pad comes with Reader mode, which makes reading e-book more comfortable by reducing the blue light of the display back light.
- The new G Pad dual windows features divides the screen, allowing users to run two application at the same time.
- Quick Memo + allows users to instant create, save ans share their memos from the screen, without open an application.
- It comes with pre-loaded Microsoft Office.
- 100GB free one drive storage subscription free for two years.
Key Specification of LG G Pad II 10.1
- 10.1-inch WUXGA 1920×1200 pixel resolution with 294ppi.
- 2.2GHz quad core qualcomm snapdragon 800 SoC.
- Paired with 2GB of RAM
- Runs on Android 5.1.1
- 16GB Internal storage further expandable via microSD card.
- 7,400mAh battery.
Mr. Chris Yie Vice President and Head of Marketing Communication for LG said “The LG G Pad II 10.1 was developed in response to consumer’s feedback and optimized for multimedia consumption”.
“Customer asked for large display, bigger battery and faster performance all without raising the price. The G Pad II 10.1 delivers on all counts”.
At last, there is no words on its pricing and it is available in Nort America, Europe and Asia. the company will show the tab off at the IFA trade show in Berlin next month, where we will hope fully get more information on price and dates.
What do you think about this tab? Please make a comment, we are waiting for your comment.