HTC One E9s is HTC latest mid-range smartphone is now available in India through e-commerce e-bay. The latest smartphone was launched in China in the month of July this year. The One E9s will available at Rs.21,142 in three colour variant like White Luxury, Meteor Grey and Roast Chestnot.
The HTC One E9s features with 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×720 pixel and 267ppi, coated with corning gorilla glass 4 protection. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop skinned with HTC sense UI. One E9s powered by 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6752 octa-core processor suported by MALI T760 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16GB inbuilt storage, further expandable via micro SD card up to 2TB.
The HTC One E9s sports with 13MP auto focus BSI sensor main camera and 4MP ultra pixel front facing camera with BSI sensor and both camera is capable of capturing 1080p video recording. The smartphone backed by 2,600mAh battery.
The dual sim smartphone HTC One E9s will 2G/3G UMTS/4G-LTE network connectivity, apart from this it has also support Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Micro USB 2.0 and GPS. The Device measure 157.7×79.7×7.64mm and weigh 165 grams.
The HTC also working on to launch a premium range smartphone with Android 6.0 Marshmallow on October 20.
Specification of HTC One E9s
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display
- 5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752M processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual nano SIMs
- 13MP autofocus camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- UltraPixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 157.7×79.7×7.64 mm; Weight: 165g
- BoomSound speaker with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The latest smartphone, HTC One E9s will be available through e-bay India at present, but it will soon in open market retailers. It is well design and equipped with very good Specs. Good smartphone. What do you think ?