HTC Desire 828 dual SIM comes with 5.5-inch fHD display, octa core processor, 2GB of RAM and 13MP with BSI and OIS rear camera at Rs.19,999/.
HTC has launches the Desire 828 dual sim, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the Desire series in India. It feature a 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 coupled with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage.
Dual SIM device runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI out of box. It has a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash with OIS and Ultrapixel front-facing camera.It has dual-front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio, dual nano SIM support and has 4G LTE connectivity with support for FDD LTE Bands: 1,3,5,7,8 and TDD LTE Bands: 38,39,40, 41.The device is packed by a 2800mAh battery.
HTC Desire 828 Dual SIM Key Specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- 5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with HTC Sense UI
- Dual nano SIMs
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f.2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 157.7×78.9×7.9mm
- 5mm audio jack, FM radio
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS / A-GPS + GLONASS
- 2800mAh battery
HTC Desire 828 dual SIM comes in White Pearl and Dark Grey colors and will be available in India via Flipkart start from December 14 2015 at rs.19,990.