Samsung Galaxy A7 Successor SM-A7100 coming with 5.5-inch full HD display, 3GB of RAM powered by octa core processor Exynos/Snapdragon-615 and 13MP main camera
Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7100 has been certified on TENAA in China. The smartphone giant ready for launching the upcoming device, the device shows the design of the A7 for the first time, which is similar to the Galaxy S6 series with a glass back and curved sides with metal frame.
The new Galaxy A7 has a slightly curved glass on the front and it has same 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel. It comes in two variants one is powered by an octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405GPU, while the other version is powered by an octa core Exynos processor with Mali-T720 GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
The Galaxy A7 SM-A7100 coming with 13 Mega Pixel rear camera with an LED flash and 5 Mega pixel front facing camera for selfies. The Galaxy A7 runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI on the top of the device. It has supported 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11a.b.g.n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS/GLONASS.
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7100 comes in Golden colour to the listing but is expected comes in several other colours as well. We can expected the smartphone to go official soon in to the smartphone market.
New Samsung Galaxy A7 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 5GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor with Mali-T720 GPU / 1.7GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 151.5 × 73.95 × 6.95mm; Weight: 155 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS/ GLONASS
The latest version of Galaxy A7 will launch soon to the world of smartphone, we expected.
Thanks for reading it.