The latest XOLO 8X-1000i features with 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel and 294ppi for better sharp display quality and corning gorilla glass 3 protection. It powered by 1.4GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6592M 64-bit processor with Mali 450-MP4 GPU coupled with 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB inter memory and expandable up to 32GB via Micro SD card.
The Xolo 8X-1000i comes with 8 mega pixel rear camera with Exmor R™ Sensor for low light image capturing, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens and LED flash, it also has a 2 mega pixel front facing camera for better selfies . The XOLO 8X-1000i is powered by Android based HIVE user interface and the device backed by 1920mAh battery, which the company says that it delivers up to 11hrs of talk time and up to 352hrs of standby time on 2G network.
The dual sim Smartphone XOLO 8X-1000i has 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS connectivity and also featuring Accelerometer, Ambient light, Proximity and Hall Effect Sensors. The XOLO 8X-1000i measures 140x70x7.9mm.
Xolo 8X-1000i Specifications
- 5-inch HD display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel and 294ppi
- Runs on Android based HIVE user interface
- 4GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6592M 64-bit processor
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB inter memory and expandable up to 32GB via Micro SD card
- 8 mega pixel rear camera with Exmor R™ Sensor and LED flash
- 2MP front facing camera
- 1920mAh battery
- Buy Xolo 8X-1000I 16 GB Black from Snapdeal