Asus ZenFone Zoom comes with 5.5-inch fHD display, quad core Intel Atom processor, 4GB of RAM 13MP with 3X optical zoom main camera, 3000mAh battery at US$399
Asus ZenFone Zoom now launched in US. The camera centric smartphone has 3x optical zoom and comes in Black and white colors and will go sale in the US from this February starting at $399 (Aprox. Rs.26,510) for the 64GB variant, the company has no words the pricing for the 128GB variant or details about all over world roll out.
For specification ZenFone Zoom has 5.5-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel and corning gorilla glass 4 protection is powered by a quad core Z3580/Z3590 intel Atom processor with PowerVR G6430 GPU, coupled with 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage and expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card, the device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Also Read: Asus Zenfone max launched at Rs 9999 with 5000mAh battery, 5.5-inch HD diplay
The Asus ZenFone Zoom basically camera centric phone with 13 mega pixel with 3X optical zoom, laser auto focus, optical image stabilization OIS, f/2.7-4.8 aperture and dual LED real tone flash main camera and 5 mega pixel front facing camera. It has 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC connectivity options and backed by solid 3000mAh battery with Asus BoomMaster fast charging tech.
Specification of ZenFone Zoom
• .5-inch fHD display (1920×1080 pixel and corning gorilla glass 4 protection
• 2.3Ghz quad core Intel Atom Z3580/2.5Ghz quad core Intel Atom Z3590 processor
• 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage and expandable up to 128GB
• 13 mega pixel with 3X optical zoom, laser auto focus, optical image stabilization OIS,and dual LED real tone flash main camera
• 5 mega pixel front facing camera
• 4G LTS/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
• 3000mAh Battery