Xiaomi Mi 4S announced in China a latest variant of Mi 4 series. The smartphone comes in White, Black, Gold, Purple and limited edition Pink colors and is priced at CNY 1699 (Approx US $259, Rs.17,830) and will available in China starting from March 1st 2016.
The Xiaomi Mi 4S is 5-inch Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display, 95% NTSC color gamut with a resolution of 1920×1080, is powered by Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) supported by 3GB of RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable via micro SD card.
The latest Mi 4S runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 7 user interface. The smartphone sport with 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lense, f/2.0 aperture and 120fps slow motion video it also a 5MP front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 85-degree wide angle lens for better selfies.
The Xiaomi Mi 4S is backed by a 3260mAh non removable battery with fast charging 2.0 technology. It measures 139.26 x 70.76 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 133.00 grams.
The Xiaomi Mi 4S is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Xiaomi Mi 4S specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display, 95% NTSC color gamut
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + microSD / micro SIM)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 5P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video, 120fps slow motion video
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.26×70.76×7.8mm; Weight: 133g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3260mAh (typical) / 3210mAh (minimum) built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0