The G5 Lite features with 5.3-inch Quad HD always-on display with 3D Arc glass with a resolution of 2560×1440 pixel, is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 processor clocked at 1.8Ghz with Adreno 510 Graphics Processor Unit coupled with 3GB of RAM, 32GB internal memory and expandable memory with microSD card.
The LG G5 Lite H848 offer 16 mega-pixel laser auto focus camera with dual-tone flash and 4K video recording and 8 mega-pixel secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide angles lens. It has also 8 mega-pixel front facing camera. The device is runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
The upcoming LG H848 has fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor and for connectivity it has 2G, 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. The LG G5 Lite backed by 2700mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology.
The upcoming smartphone may comes in Silver Colour and for dimension 149.4×73.9×7.3mm and 156gm. The G5 Lite (LG H848) might be launch coming month at south American countries first after that other countries, whoever from company side, there is no word, but we expect they will announce very soon.
LG H848 (LG G5 Lite) Specification – Rumors
- 3-inch Quad HD always-on display, 3D Arc Glass (2560×1440 pixel)
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 (620) processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs)
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, 4K video recording
- 8MP secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2700mAh (removable) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0