htc 10 features with 5.2-inch QHD display, powered by Qualcomm 820 processor, 4GB of RAM, and most advance camera features at US $699 (Approx. Rs.46,400)
HTC has unveiled its latest flagship smartphone today. This is the phone htc will hope to take on Galaxy 7, LG G5 and Apple iPhone 7. The latest htc 10 flagship offers a new metal design, better camera specification and improved performance.
HTC claim that the htc 10 is the worlds first phone to equipped with optical image stabilization, large f/1.8 aperture on both front are rear camera. The smartphone comes with a 12 Ultra Pixel, laser auto focus on rear camera, auto HDR , 12x slow motion video recording and 4k video recording, for front facing it has 5MP with OIS, f/1.8 aperture, an ultra wide angle lense. The HTC’s camera also designed to launch in a little as 0.6 second front and rear camera in to the home button.
The htc 10 also having BoomSound Hi-Fi speaker with Dolby audio and three microphone with noise cancellation technology,company also claim that the htc 10 is the world’s first stereo 24-bit Hi-Res audio recording. The smartphone also having finger print sensor in to the home button and the smartphone is runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow with HTC Sense 8.0 UI.
The htc 10 flagship has 5.2-inch Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass bearing a resolution of 2560×1440 pixel, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU supported by 4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB internal memory further expandable up to 2TB with Micro SD card. The device is backed by 3000mAh battery with quick charge technology.
HTC 10 specifications
- 2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense 8.0 UI
- 12MP (HTC Ultrapixel 2) camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 5MP autofocus front-facing camera with 1.34um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 23mm focal length, 86-degree wide angle
- HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, three noise cancellation microphones
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.9 x 71.9 x 3.0 – 9.0mm; Weight: 161 grams
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC 10 comes in Carbon Grey, Glacier Silver, Topaz Gold, and Camellia Red color, starts at US$699 (Rs. 46,42 approx. Rs.46,400) and will roll out starting from early May.