Meizu M3 feature a 5-inch 720p display, octa core processor, 2GB/3GB of RAM, 13MP/5MP camera announced to day.
Meizu M3 comes in Gold, White, Grey, Blue and Pink colors and is priced at 599 yuan (US$ 92 / Rs. 6,150) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and 799 yuan (US$ 122 / Rs.8200 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB RAM variant. It is now available for order from the official store now and ships from April 29th. No details about the global roll out yet.
The Meizu M3 specifications, 5-inch HD 2.5D curved display is powered by 64-bit 1.5Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT 6750 processor with Mali T860 GPU, coupled with 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM, 16GB internal memory while other variant is 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable storage up to 128GB via microSD card and runs on Yun OS with Flyme 5.1 on the top of the device. The meizu M3 has 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Phase-detection (PDAF) and 5 MP front facing camera..
Meizu M3 Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 (4 x 1.5GHz A53 + 4 x 1.0GHz A53) processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 16GB (eMMC 5.0) storage / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.0) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with FlyMe 5.1
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2870mAh battery