Moto 360 Sport offer a AnyLight hybrid display, built-in GPS and Moto Body Application to track fitness activities.
Motorola has launched the Moto 360 Sport edition smart watch in India. The latets edition is added with heart rate monitor, fitness and built in GPS. It works with the Moto Body Application to track fitness activities, it can also work with Android fitness Apps.
The Moto 360 Sport edition features a sweat resistance silicon band and AnyLight hybrid display technology that gives you a clear views both indoors and outdoors. The smartwatch is Water resistence IP67 certification.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy C7 SM-C7000 with Snapdragon 625 Soc, 4GB of RAM
The Moto 360 Sport a 1.37-inch AnyLight Hybrid display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection with a resolution of 360×325 pixel, is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, coupled with 512MB RAM and 4GB eMMC memory. It got power from 300mAh battery, which gives you up to full day backup with Ambient display on.
Other features of Moto 360 Sport has Blkuetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi b/g, GPS, dual microphones and Google play music.
Motorola Moto 360 Sport Specifications
• 1.37-inch (360 X 325 pixels) 263ppi AnyLight Hybrid Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
• 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
• 512MB RAM
• 4GB eMMC in-built storage
• Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
• Dust and Water Resistant (IP67)
• Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi b/g, GPS
• Optical heart rate monitor (PPG), Dual microphones
• Sensors: Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Vibration/Haptics engine
• 300mAh battery – Up to a full day of mixed use with Ambient on.