Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000) will feaure a 1080P Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 625 processor, 4GB of RAM, 16MP/8MP camera.
The Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000), as per listing is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4B of RAM. The screen will come 1080p, which may be 5.5-inch Super AMOLED. It is expected to come with full metal body, fingerprint scanner with Quick charge technology, but we have not get any detail about its battery details.
In our earlier post we said that, the company is also working on in the ‘C’ series and the company might launch three variant of these series, just similar to ‘A’ series.
Samsung Galaxy C7 (SM-C7000) rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.1, GPS
As far as specification of Samsung Galaxy C7( SM-C7000) looks promising and we hope more details about the phone coming out shortly, so just tune with us for details. For pricing and other details, is not revealed or there is no information from the company side. If we got anything we will came back to you. Just tune with us