Recently Xiaomi has conducted an online poll for its upcoming large screen smartphone name, and finally Xiaomi lovers choose, the Xiaomi Max, its also confirmed by the company that, The large screen phablet from the company will be called as the Xiaomi Max.
The Xiaomi Max will feature a large 6.4-inch and might opted to a 2K resolution panel, will powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor with 2GB RAM/ 3GB RAM, fingerprint scanner.
For camera and other features of the Phablet 16MP rear camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing camera and we expected that the phablet will be launched on May 10 and priced between Rs.20,000 to Rs.26,000 (Approx US $300 to $390)
Some users on a micro blogging website, Baidu posted photos of a device which appears to be the factory leaked images of front panel of Xiaomi Max. The company also set up the official Xiaomi Max Weibo account so we can expect more details to be revealed in the coming weeks.
Xiaomi Max rumored specifications
- 6.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 (4x 1.4GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
Xiaomi recently launched Mi5 and Redmi Note 3. Both the smartphones are enjoying equal share in the market and are available on every Wednesday via a flash sale model on company’s official website.