Mi Note 2 will sport with 5.7-inch QHD display, is powered by Snapdragon 820/823 Processor, 4/6 GB of RAM, 16MP/5MP camera coming soon.
The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro launched last year with a solid design with classy body, a 2K display. Now, this week an unknown xiaomi phone had surfaced that may be called Mi Note 2.
The new leaks, suggest that latest Mi smartphone might just feature a performance update over the previous Mi Note Pro with upgrade processor, more RAM and excess memory. According to leak , the Mi Note 2 will feature a 5.7-inch Quad HD display with a resolution of 2560×1440, is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Snapdragon 823 processor and will coupled with 4GB or 6GB of RAM with 32/64GB inbuilt storage, in some leaks suggest that it could be 256GB variant and to come with 3D force touch capabilities.
The upcoming Xiaomi Mi Note 2 also expected to update the camera to a 16 mega pixel rear camera with Sony IMX298 sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) and a 5 mega pixel front facing camera. The Mi Note 2 will have a 3,600mAh battery with Qualcomm quick charging technology.
The Mi Note 2 will have a full metal uni-body design and is expected it will be available at a price around Rs30,000 ($453 approx.) and is come to the market mid of the 2016.
Specification of Xiaomi Mi Note 2 (Rumors)
- 7-inch QHD display (2560×1440), 2K display and 3D force touch capabilities.
- Snapdragon 820 or 823 processor
- 4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB/128GB or 256GB of internal memory
- 16MP rear camera with Sony IMX298 and OIS
- 5MP front facing camera
- 3600mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick charging technology
Features of Mi Note 2 (Rumors)
- Classic Uni-body design
- Full metal body
- Better and performance oriented smartphone
- Solid and executive look
- 2K resolution full QHD display
- Improved camera with 16MP Sony IMX298 sensor and OIS
- Qualcomm Quick charging technology