“The new ZenFones 3 sports premium metallic designs, full HD displays, Snapdragon SoCs and fingerprint sensors”
Asus Zenfone 3 announced today at Computex Taiwan. It comes in Shimmer Gold, Aqua Blue, Sapphire Black and Moon light White color and price start from $249 (Approx Rs.16,800) for the 3GBof RAM/32GB storage variant.
The Asus Zenfone 3 features a 5.5-inch Full HD Super IPS +display with a resolution of 1920x1080pixel, is powered by 2GBz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506GPU coupled with 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB of RAM withj= 64GB storage and it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Zen UI 3.0 out of the box.
The Zenfone 3 sports a 16mega pixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX318 sensor. f/2.0 aperture, 4-axis OIS, 3-Axis EIS and laser auto-focus and it has 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture and 88-degree wide angle lens . A finger print sensor back side of the phone and for connectivity the Asus Zenfone 3 support 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Mu-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and USB Type-C and the device is backed by 3000mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone 3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super IPS 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery