Huawei G9 Lite comes with 5.2-inch FHD IPS display, octa core processsor, 3GB of RAM, 13MP/8MP camera and 3000mAh battery announced.
Huawei G9 Lite announced today in China, priced at YUAN 1599 (US $245 / Rs. 16,390 approx.), it comes in White, Gold and black colours, the device is now available for order in China and goes on sale from May 13th.
Huawei G9 Lite has a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display with a resolutions of 1920x1080pixels with 76.4% csreen to body ratio, is powered by octa-core Kirin 650 16nm processor with Mali T830 GPU or Snapdragon 617 64-bit processor with Adreno 405 GPU, supported by 3GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory and further expandable up to 128GB via micro SD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei EMUI 4.1 OS out of the box.
The Huawei G9 Lite sports a 13 mega pixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 Aperture and 5P lens, for front shooter it carries 8 mega pixel with f/2.0 Aperture and 4P Lens. The dual sim smartphone support all 3G HSPA+ and 4G LTE network with Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS connectivity. It support fingerprint sensor just below rear camera and backed by 3000mAh battery with quick charge Technology.
Huawei G9 Lite Specifications
- 5.2-inch FHD IPS display (1920×1080 pixel)
- Octa core Kirin 650 processor / octa core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 3GB of RAM, 16GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android Marshmallow with Huawei EMUI 4.1 UI
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front facing camera with f/2.0 and 4P Lens
- 3000mAh battery
- Fingerprint sensors