Intex Aqua Secure with fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C connector, 4.5-inch Display and 1GHz Quad core processor launch at price Rs.6,499.
The Aqua Secure has a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with a resolution of 854x480pixel, is powered by a 1GHz 64-bit quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali-T720 GPU, coupled with 1GB of RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and further expandable up 32GB via microSD car and the device is runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
The dual SIM Intex Aqua Secure sport a 5 mega pixel rear camera with dual-LED flash and 2 mega pixel front facing camera and finger print sensor just below the rear camera. For connectivity it support 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 80.211b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and USB Type-C .
Intex Aqua Secure Specifications
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 5MP rear camera with dual LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 1900mAh battery
The Intex Aqua Secure has Matrabhasha service that support 21 Indian regional languages including Hindi and the HotKnot feature lets you share pictures, movies and more by bringing the phone’s screen closer to other mobile. It also has Opera Max data saving app.