OnePlus 3 latest news come from China that, it will be launch on June 14, before launching Chinese certification company confirmed the design and specifications of the phone.
The OnePlus 3 has a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, is powered by 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU, coupled with 6GB/4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB internal storage, and the device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Oxygen OS.
The dual SIM smartphone sports a 16 mega pixel rear camera with OIS and LED flash and a 8 mega pixel front facing camera. It support 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC and USB Type-c connectivity options.
OnePlus 3 Specifications
- 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1920×1080 pixel)
- 6GB/4GB of RAM with 64GB internal memory
- 15GHz octa core Snapdragon 820 processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow based Oxygen OS
- 16MP rear camera with OIS and LED falsh
- 8MP front facing camera
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USBN Type-C connectivity
The OnePlus 3 price in India and other countries not sure it will be known at the time of announce, just tune with us to know details features, specifications and price of the device.