“Samsung Galaxy C5 with 5.2-inch 1080p display, 4GB RAM, Snapdragon 617 SoC announced”
Samsung C5 a new ‘C’ series smartphone announced today in China. It available for pre-order in China and shiping start from July 17. The latets C5 available in two storage variant 32GB variant have been priced at CNY 2,199 (Approx Rs.22,500 / US $335) and CNY 2,399 (Approx Rs. 24,500 / US $366) for 64GB storage variant. There is no words to release it outside China at the moment, but we hope it will soon.
The Galaxy C5 has a full metal body design and 6.7mm slim. The phone has a 5.2-inch Full HD AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, is powered by 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU coupled with 4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB inbuilt storage and expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung TouchWiz UI out of the box. It has a large 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual LED flash and an 8 mega pixel front facing camera. A finger print sensor on home button. The device is backed by 2600mAh battery with qualcomm 3.0 quick charge technology and for connectivity it will support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual band, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS.
Samsung Galaxy C5 SM-C500 Specifications
- 2-inch AMOLED full HD display (1920×1080 pixel)
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB inbuilt memory, expandable up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 16MP rear camera with dual LED flash and f/1.9 Aperture
- 8MP front facing camera and f/1.9 Aperture
- fingerprint sensor
- 2600mAh battery with Qualcomm 3.0 quick charge technology
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4GHz+5Ghz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and NFC
The Galaxy C5 expected to come in Gold, Silver, Pink and Grey color.There is nowords from company about its global lounch but we hope it will soon. Just tune with us for latets informations