The samsung Galaxy C7 sports a fingerprint scanner, 4GB of RAM, up to 64GB of storage and a 3,300mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy C7 another C series smartphone announced in China along With Galaxy C5. It is available in two variants one 32GB storage priced CNY 2599 (Approx Rs.26500 / US $396) and for 64GB variant priced CNY 2799 (Approx Rs.28,700 / US $427). The device comes in Gold, Pink Gold, Silver and Grey color, and will available soon.
The Galaxy C7 sports a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixel, is powered by a 2GHz octa core qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506GPU, coupled with 4GB of RAM 32GB/64GB internal storage and expandable up to 128GB, the device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Samsung TouchWiz UI out of the box.
For Camera point, the Galaxy C7 includes 16 mega pixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and dual tone LED flash and 8 mega pixel front facing camera with f/1.9 aperture. Interms of connectivity it support hybrid dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS and NFC. A 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm 3.0 quick charge technology.
Specification Samsung Galaxy C7
- 5.7-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 128GB via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 + 5GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
There is no words from company side about its global launch, but we think it will available globally very soon, Just tine with us for more news.