LG G5 officially launched in India. It starts advance booking from May 21st exclusively on Flipkart. It comes in Silver, Titanium, Pink and Gold colour and is price at Rs.52,990. The company also offers a free battery and charging cradle worth Rs.3500 for a limited period of time.
The LG G5 modular features a 5.3-inch quad HD always-on display with 3D Arc glass (2560×1440 pixel) 554ppi and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protected display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU, coupled with 4GB of RAM, 32GB internal storage further expandable up to 2TB via microSD card and the device is runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with LG UX.
The LG G5 sport a 16 mega pixel rear camera with laser auto focus, OIS 2.0 and dual-tone LED flash, and a 8 mega pixel secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide angle lens, for front camera it has 8 mega pixel. The LG G5 modular support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C connectivity for security perpose it support fingerprint sensor and it also having a infrared and backed by 2800mAh battery with Qualcomm quick charge 3.0 technology.
LG G5 Specifications
- 3-inch 2560×1440 pixels IPS In-Cell Quad HD always-on display, 3D Arc Glass
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 2TB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with LG UX UI
- 16MP rear camera, laser auto focus, dual-tone flash, OIS 2.0
- 8MP secondary rear camera with 135-degree wide-angle lens
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2800mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0