“Xiaomi Mi Max with 6.44-inch display a metal unibody design, a fingerprint scanner and VoLTE support”
The Mi Max available in gold, silver and light grey colors and it launched in two variant, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal memory and Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor priced at Rs.14,999 and 4GB RAM with 128GB inbuilt storage and Snapdragon 652 processor is priced at Rs.19,999. It will go on sale through mi.com starting from July 6th and registrations for the sale will begin today. It will also be available through Amazon.in, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Tata CLiQ and Paytm from July 13th.
The Xiaomi Mi Max features a 6.44-inch Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut with a resolution of 1920×1080 is powered by Hexa-core Snapdragon 650 , octa core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU, coupled with 4GB of RAM with 128GB internal storage. It will runs on MIUI7 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, it will upgrade to MIUI 8 later on.
The dual hybrid sim (micro+nano/micro SD) phablet has 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz / 5 Ghz)MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and GLONASS connectivity. The Xiaomi Mi Max has 16 mega pixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and f/2.0 aperture and 5 mega pixel front facing camera with 85-degree wide angle lens and f/2.0 aperture for better selfies. The device has backed by large 4850mAh battery.
The Mi Max mobile built with full metal body design, just 7.5mm thick and dimension 173.1×88.3×7.5mm, weigh 203g. it has also a fingerprint sensor just below the rear camera and a infrared sensor for universal remote control use.
Xiaomi Mi Max specifications
- Display:- 6.44-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 1000 : 1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor:- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 / Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- Memory:- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB with 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- OS:- MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to MIUI 8
- Main Camera:- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- Front Camera:- 5MP front-facing camera with 85-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Sensor:- Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- Connectivity:- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4 / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery:- 4850mAh